Free Time Budget Tour
This schedule allows your family the experience of a lifetime with a lower budget – you can opt in or out of activities and enjoy the time traveling with your family. Experience four-star hotels on a budget and relish your time in China. See the key sites in Beijing including climbing the Great Wall, Forbidden City and more! Experience the overnight train excursion to Xian, as most Chinese travelers do and while there take in the famed Terra Cotta Warriors before traveling to Chengdu and experiencing the charm of the Panda Reserve there as well as delving into the unique local culture while you explore ancient Jingli street and more. On this tour your family can have free time and explore or have down time, or take in optional suggested exploration activities with support of a guide. Let us help you finalize this great trip schedule by contacting us to arrange a hometown area visit to your child(ren)’s province if desired and your departure city, such as Shanghai or Guangzhou. Let’s get the summer plan started for your family’s fantastic trip! Email email@example.com to get started.
Today’s Suggested Optional Tours: Temple of Heaven: USD35.00/per person Hutong Lane Tour: USD35.00/per person (includes lesson of paper cut & making dumplings with your lunch included.)
Suggested optional evening : Acrobatics Show (VIP Seat) or Kung Fu Show:USD45.00/per person
Morning’s Suggested Optional Tour: Summer Palace: USD39.00/per person
Today’s Suggested Optional Tours: Biking on the City Wall, Visiting Tangbo Art Museum: USD40.00/per person
Suggested Morning Optional Tours: Big Wild Goose Pagoda & Tang Culture Street: USD20.00/per person
Meet your local English-speaking tour guide and bus driver at the hotel lobby at 12:00N for transfer to the train station for the trip to Xian by bullet train. Or, if you take the optional am experience you will get to see the most famous ancient pagoda in China, built more than 1300 years ago and was considered a bright pearl on the ancient Silk road. Xian/Chengdu Bullet Train D1937(2:00P/5:43P) (Your local guide has tickets) Arrive at the Chengdu Dong (East) Train Station. Please meet your local guide and driver at the station exit for your guided transfer to the hotel.
Please give us your traveling information including orphanage city and your preferred international gateway city (Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, etc.). We will create remainder of the trip as a private family tour. You may choose timing for your visit to the orphanage, your child’s hometown city visits and more. This customized portion of the trip is determined according to your specifications and is not included in the base tour cost.
- B = Breakfast L = Chinese Lunch D = Chinese Dinner
CA= Air China CZ=China Southern Airline MU=China Eastern Airlines
|Beijing .|| |
Beijing Guoce Int’l Conference and Exhibition Center
|Xian .|| |
Holiday Inn Xian Big Goose Pagoda
|Chengdu .|| |
Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Gulou Hotel
|Hotel||Indoor Pool||Outdoor Pool||Gym||Safe Box||Refrigerator||Hair Dryer||Kitchen|
|Beijing Guoce Int’l Conference and Exhibition Center||√||√||√||√||√|
|Holiday Inn Xian Big Goose Pagoda||√||√||√||√||√|
|Holiday Inn Express Chengdu Gulou Hotel||√||√||√||√|
- Soft sleeper train ticket of Beijing/Xian;
- Bullet train fare of Xian/Chengdu;
- Airport/hotel/airport (or train station) transfer as listed on itinerary.
- All listed sightseeing and tour programs with private English-speaking tour guide and private van or bus with driver.
- Hotels and meals as stipulated on itinerary.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Please check at time of booking.
- All prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a room (double occupancy). Single supplement applies for single travelers.
- N. America/China/N. America int’l airfare. Please contact us for discount international airfare starting from your city.
- Passport and/or China Visa Fees
- Optional tours or evening entertainments
- Some meals
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature;
- Extending trip to orphanage city or other destination cities after Guilin which can be arranged with extra cost by us;
- For different scheduled tour, please contact us for a price quote
- A child has to be less than 12 years old to receive a discount.
- Twin beds in China hotels, about 40 – 50 inches wide, are closer in width to the 54" double size beds in the U.S., and much wider than the 39 inches wide twin beds found in U.S. homes.
- If your itinerary states "free time" or "free day", no activities would be planned for you and your English-speaking tour guide and driver would not be present.
- Lotus Travel highly recommends clients to purchase travel insurance. The Travel Plus Plan offered by the Travelex Insurance Company has excellent travel benefits and children 15 and under are free of charge when traveling with an adult.
- You need to apply for your Chinese visa 3 months before the trip. Please visit our website at http://www.lotustours.net/visas/china.shtml for detailed visa information and contact our visa agent – Apple at firstname.lastname@example.org for any visa questions
- Lotus Travel offers a very affordable cell phone rental package to help you stay in touch with families while in China. Please contact our cell phone rental specialist Theresa for more details.
- A $500.00 per person non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Balance is due 60 days before departure.