Volunteer Work at the Luoning SWI
Come along and "push up your sleeves" and assist staff and Director Pei at the Luoning orphanage. You and your family will help out in such areas as cleaning, painting, helping with English lessons or similar duties. This SWI is used to hosting volunteers and many children speak English quite well. You can also enjoy making some dumplings with staff and help host a party for the children there. Bring along or purchase some items to donate. It is a place you will feel welcome and enjoy giving back as you go back and experience more of China. This "side trip" can be added to any scheduled or tour you create and is flexible for any time of year. Contact Louie via email at:email@example.com to get your volunteer plans in place. (Note: Lotus Travel will donate $50 for each traveler who chooses to come to Luoning and donate their time.)
- B = Breakfast L = Chinese Lunch D = Chinese Dinner
CA= Air China CZ=China Southern Airline MU=China Eastern Airlines
|Luoning .||Zi Zhu Hotel, Luoning|
|Hotel||Indoor Pool||Outdoor Pool||Gym||Safe Box||Refrigerator||Hair Dryer||Kitchen|
|Zi Zhu Hotel, Luoning|
- Private transfer of Luoyang/Luoning/Luoyang;
- All listed sightseeing and tour programs with private English-speaking tour guide and private van or bus with driver.
- Hotels and meals as stipulated on itinerary.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Please check at time of booking.
- All prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a room (double occupancy). Single supplement applies for single travelers.
- Passport and/or China Visa Fees
- Some meals
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Orphanage visit filing fee