Our five nights at Guilin Ming Garden were great as well! It is certainly our favorite place in China. The apartment is remodeled, extremely clean and has a great view; having internet access is a nice touch and there is plenty of room for our entire family. After a long day of fun, it was relaxing to come home to delicious home cooked meals prepared by our nanny Mrs Huang.She made us feel right at home with her traditional Cantonese home cooked dinners: her normal dinner consist of soup, two meat dishes and two vegetable dishes; very much like the meals our Cantonese parents made for us when we were younger and the meals had brought back fond memories.
Xian and Guilin Explorer
This tour can fulfill your two wishes at once: exploring the exciting Terra-Cotta Warrior and Horses Museum in Xian and cruising along the beautiful Li River in Guilin. Why wait? Sign up now!
Tour Code: LTSE-XAGE
Trip Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Xian, GuilinDeparture Dates: Daily
Day 1 : XIAN
Upon your arrival in Xian, your local English-speaking guide and driver will meet you at the airport and provide a private car transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 : XIAN
Embark on an amazing exploration today as you discover the Terracotta Warriors Museum and Xian's ancient city wall.
Day 3 : XIAN/GUILIN
After breakfast, visit the Shaanxi Provincial History Museum and Wild Goose Pagoda. After lunch, your tour guide and driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight onward to Guilin. Upon your arrival your local English-speaking guide and driver will provide a private car transfer to your hotel.
Day 4 : GUILIN
After breakfast, embark on a scenic cruise along the Li River and enjoy a delicious lunch onboard.
Day 5 : GUILIN
After breakfast, visit the Reed Flute Caves (Ludi Yan) and Fubo Hill. After lunch, your guide and driver will provide a private car transfer to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
- B = Breakfast L = Chinese Lunch D = Chinese Dinner
CA= Air China CZ=China Southern Airline MU=China Eastern Airlines
|Xian .||Holiday Inn Xi'an Big Goose Pagoda|
|Guilin .||Guilin Bravo Hotel Grand Wing|
|Hotel||Indoor Pool||Outdoor Pool||Gym||Safe Box||Refrigerator||Hair Dryer||Kitchen|
|Holiday Inn Xi'an Big Goose Pagoda||√||√||√||√||√|
|Guilin Bravo Hotel Grand Wing||√||√||√||√||√|
- All programs include Super Deluxe hotels for a specific number of nights.
- Roundtrip private car transfers
- Breakfast & lunch as indicated
- Services of an English-speaking guide and private driver
- Private tour of sightseeing as indicated on the itinerary.
- Airfare of Xian/Guilin
- Visa fees
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Expenses of a personal nature
- International Airfare (Please contact our travel advisors for the consolidator rate of international air ticket).
- Depart any day with a minimum of two passengers and they include a private car, driver and English-speaking tour guide.
- Prices are based on two travelers sharing one room. Hotel single supplement applies for single travelers.
- Tour Prices are valid from Dec 01,2016 - Mar 31, 2018.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Please check at the time of reservation.
- Other cities' tours are available upon request.
Note: Customer Commitment - Each Lotus agent is committed to respond to each email with an acknowledgement of receipt within 24 hours. If you do not receive email acknowledgement within 1 business day, please check your spam box for our agents'response e-mail or send your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-956-8873.