Heritage Trip Preparation
- Orphanage visits
- Social customs in Vietnam
- Weather & Trip Plans
- Ho Chi Minh City & Saigon
- Long An Province
- Tet Trung Thu
- Lea's Visit to Saigon
- Vietnam Travel Tips
- Travel Tips
- Temperature Guide
- Customs and Social Etiquette
- Vietnam - Mom & Daughter Spend a Year in Vietnam
- Planning A Return Trip to Vietnam
- Mid Autumn Festival is a Multicultural Holiday
Cambodia Leisure Tour
Take this tour and enjoy a cultural and historical trip of a lifetime. You will glimpse ancient temple life at Angkor Wat as well as the teeming bustle of Phnom Penh. Take the strange and unique opportunity to cruise a river that changes it’s directional flow twice annually. You’ll also get to visit a massive underground temple structure from the 12th century that requires a torch and a compass to navigate. Join this cultural rich tour and learn more about Cambodia’s heritage.
In the afternoon, you can visit the South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple are with its many bas relief symbols which showcase daily life from centuries past. The visit also includes touring of the Bapuon temple, the ruins of Phimean Akas, as well as Elephants & Leper King Terraces which provides a fascinating look into Cambodian culture and religious history.
Note: child price is 80% of adult price.
|City||Deluxe Class||Superior Class|
- Airfare of Phnom Penh / Siem Reap.
- Private transportation as program
- Accommodation at hotel based on twin /double sharing inclusive breakfast
- Entrance fee
- Boat fee
- English speaking guide
- Meals as program
- Mineral water/ 2 bottles per day.
- International Airfare, please contact us for discount international airfare starting from your city.
- Some meals ( Compulsory Dinner on Christmas Eve 24 Dec & New Year 31 Dec )
- Tipping to tour guide and driver
- Vietnamese visa
- Vietnamese airport tax
- Fuel surcharge.
- Optional tours
- Expenses of a personal nature
Terms and Conditions:
- Deposit: A $500.00 per person non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration
- Balance: Balance is due 60 days before departure
- Terms & Conditions: Our terms and conditions are listed on Lotus Travel Terms and Conditions
- Discounted international airfare could be arranged through Lotus Travel with extra cost. You need to contact the airlines directly if you wished to use your frequent flyer mileage to redeem free international air tickets
- All prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a room (double occupancy). Single supplement applies for single travelers
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars, and are subjected to
change without notice. Please check at the time of reservation.