Hunan Children Reunion Heritage Tour
Leave U.S. for Beijing today.
Arrive at the Beijing International Airport. Your private English-speaking guide and driver will take you to your hotel. Soak in your child’s birth country while you adjust to your new time zone and surroundings.
This evening, get onboard a luxury express train for your overnight journey to Xian.
Beijing/Xian Soft Sleeper Train Z19(9:24P/8:25A + 1 day)(Your tour guide has tickets)
Museum, where you will find lifelike terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots and weapons created more than 2,000 years ago to guard the
first emperor’s tomb. Their vibrant painted details have worn away and revealed their original earthy color. Learn to make JiaoZi
(traditional Chinese dumplings) in a local restaurant and have a JiaoZi lunch there. In afternoon you will get on top the 950-year-old city wall and ride a bike; be sure to enjoy the panoramic view. Built during the early Ming Dynasty with a core of mud and covered by three layers of bricks, Xian’s city wall is the only city wall that remained intact in China today.
Xian/Chengdu CZ6433(10:45A/11:55A) (Your local guide has tickets)
Please meet your local guide and driver at the Chengdu airport exit for transfer to the hotel. You will visit the People's Park Tea House in the afternoon. Enjoy a traditional Chinese hot pot as your Christmas Dinner in Chengdu tonight.
Notes: When you tour the Panda Reserve Center, you will receive an introduction to panda research at the reserve followed by the opportunity to meet and hold a baby panda. Please note that the cost of holding the panda and taking a picture with one is an additional fee to the entrance fee. The costs are USD334.00/per person for holding a baby giant panda. Although the pandas are cute and adorable, they may inflict accidental injuries in their playful nature.
You will be transferred to the Chengdu Airport for your flight to Changsha at late afternoon.
Chengdu/Changsha CZ3462(5:00P/6:30P)(Your local guide has tickets)
Meet your local English-speaking tour guide and driver at the Changsha Airport for transfer to the hotel.
It is recommended to bring your New Year gifts to the children of the orphanage today. It will be quite a surprise for them.
Remarks:B = Breakfast L = Chinese Lunch D = Chinese Dinner
CA= Air China CZ=China Southern Airline MU=China Eastern Airlines
Holiday Inn Xi'an Big Goose Pagoda
Days Hotel & Suites Xinxing, Xi'an
Chengdu Antai Anrong Hotel
Dolton hotel Changsha
- Beijing/Xian soft sleeper train tickets;
- Airfare of Xian/Chengdu/Changsha;
- Bullet Train ticket of Changsha/Guangzhou;
- Airport/hotel/airport (or train station) transfer as listed on itinerary;
- All listed sightseeing and tour programs with private English-speaking tour guide and private van or bus with driver;
- Hotels and meals as stipulated on itinerary;
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Please check at time of booking;
- All prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a room (double occupancy). Single supplement applies for single travelers.
- US/Beijing, Guangzhou/US international airfare. Please contact us for discount international airfare starting from your city;
- Passport and/or China Visa Fees;
- Some meals;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Expenses of a personal nature;
- Provincial Civil Affair Bureau orphanage visit filing fee (RMB900.00/per family per orphanage visit in the Hunan Province. The fee has to be paid to the Hunan Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau when you arrive at Changsha.)
- The cost of holding the panda and taking a picture is additional to the entry fee. The costs are USD334.00/per person for holding a baby panda. Although the Pandas are cute and adorable, they may inflict accidental injuries in their playful nature.
- Optional program